Monday, February 14, 2011

Top 10 Metal Love Songs

Valentine's Day...does it get more romantic than a cheesy card, repackaged chocolates from Christmas, and roses picked by a migrant farm worker making far too little to feed his family?


Below you will find the top metal songs for Valentine's Day!

Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have


Guns N' Roses - November Rain



Dokken - In My Dreams



Sonata Arctica - Kingdom For a Heart



Slaughter - Fly to the Angels



Norther - Forever and Ever



Kamelot - Love You To Death



Iced Earth - The Phantom Opera Ghost



Judas Priest - Night Comes Down



Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

36 comments:

  1. Absolute pleasure to listen to these! Keep up the good work my man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your selection. Definitely following.

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you put on goodbye to romance that song is boss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that Scorpions sang a few nice metal lovesongs. Also, you forgot about "The best of you" by Foo Fighters. But this playlist is also great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Christian Woman by Type O Negative? I know I know. I'll be quiet now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fav would be> something I could never have

    ReplyDelete
  8. great selection!!
    i love judas priest!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with all your picks dude. :D I'm a NiN fan though >.>

    ReplyDelete
  10. mostly agree,except IE i prefer "last december' or 'i died for you' than phantom opera :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol..i bought some flowers from my illegal cousin!!..
    so true..so true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to show this to my buddy. He loves metal but hates valentines day haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your top 10 they fit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. good list man!

    mixtapes

    funny thing is the captcha was awness lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hell Yeah! I love me some Sonata Arctica :]

    ReplyDelete
  16. great track and nice blog, following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow blog! I am gonna start following you! Check out my blog to if youd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. mine would be closer by nine inch nails

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm no metalhead, but some of these songs are pretty good, I gotta admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah nice songs, I'm listening to them now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally someone that knows how to rate the good old songs. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete